Oven Roasted Vegetables
Sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, carrots, zucchini, yellow squash and red onion are the perfect combination for this easy oven roasted vegetables recipe.
Prep Time 7 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 27 minutes
- 1 sweet potato, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 zucchini, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow squash, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups baby carrots
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into 1 inch slices
- 15 Brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Preheat oven to 425ºF.
Place chopped vegetables on a 16 x 12 x 1 inch baking sheet.
Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Bake in oven for 10 minutes, remove from oven and toss vegetables. Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes, until fork tender.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 421mg | Potassium: 500mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 2mg