Thin Spaghetti, lemon, parsley and parmesan make this Easy Lemon Garlic Pasta a simple meal or delicious side dish! Ready in under 20 minutes…..dinner win!!
Lemon Garlic Spaghetti
This simple lemon garlic pasta is such an easy weeknight meal!! This recipe is ready in just a few minutes to make sure you Feed Your Fam! I know how crazy it can get as soon as dinner time rolls around, people are HUNGRY or maybe they are already HANGRY and you only have a few minutes to fill their bellies. Enter Lemon Garlic Pasta!!
How to make Lemon Garlic Pasta
Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions. For this recipe I like to use a thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta and cook until al dente (still has just a little crunch). Scoop out one cup of pasta water while the pasta is cooking.
In a separate pan over medium heat, pour in olive oil and garlic. Saute garlic until fragrant, about 45 seconds. Add in juice and zest of one lemon.
Add cooked pasta to the lemon sauce and toss to coat. Pour in 1/4 cup pasta water to loosen up the pasta. You won’t need all of the reserved pasta water, just a little to prevent the noodles from sticking together.
Lastly, season the pasta with salt and pepper and toss with parmesan and parsley.
Ingredients needed for Lemon Garlic Sauce
Just as easy as this recipe is to make, you will only need a few simple ingredients to make this recipe.
- pasta, thin spaghetti, or angel hair pasta
- olive oil
Thin Spaghetti, lemon, parsley and parmesan make this Easy Lemon Garlic Pasta a simple meal or delicious side dish! Ready in under 20 minutes…..dinner win!! You’ve got this. Feed Your Fam!!!
Lemon Garlic Pasta Recipe
- 16 oz thin spaghetti
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- juice of one lemon
- zest of one lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup pasta water
- Cook pasta according to package instructions to al dente. Reserve 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
- In a pan over medium heat pour in the olive oil and add garlic. Saute until fragrant, about 45 seconds.
- Squeeze the juice of one lemon and add to the garlic and olive oil. Add in lemon zest.
- Add the cooked pasta to the lemon sauce and toss to coat. Add pasta water to loosen and prevent it from sticking together.
- Mix in the parsley and parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
This site contains affiliate links. This provides me with a small percentage if you click through and make a purchase.