This Garlic Butter Chicken and Broccoli is a delicious meal to bring the fam to the table!! Simple to serve with rice or noodles on those busy nights!
Easy Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
This is one of those meals you can have ready and on the table in under 30 minutes!! Start with browning the cubed chicken in a hot skillet with oil. Cook until browned, then add in the broccoli, thyme and 2 tablespoons of water and allow to cook for 5 minutes until broccoli is just tender.
Garlic and butter steal the show in this dish!! They just make everything so flavorful!! Add these in just before serving so everything gets a nice kiss of flavor!! Salt and Pepper to taste and get this on the table! Everyone is going to be starving from smelling this cooking!!
Let me know if you give this recipe a try! I would love to hear the delicious meals you are sharing with your fam!
Garlic Butter Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
Garlic Butter Chicken and Broccoli
- 1.5 pounds chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large head broccoli, chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 sprigs thyme, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp minced garlic (2 cloves)
- Chop chicken into 1 inch cubes and broccoli head into small pieces. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Brown chicken pieces in skillet until brown on all sides. Add in broccoli, 2 tablespoons water and thyme, allow to simmer until broccoli is just tender and dark green.
- Once chicken and broccoli are cooked through add butter and garlic and cook until garlic is fragrant. Transfer to a serving dish and enjoy!!