No Bake Oatmeal Cookies are simple stovetop cookies that are made with oats, cocoa, butter, sugar and other simple ingredients. Theses no bake cookies are perfect for a simple dessert, after school treat or afternoon snack. No bake chocolate cookies are ready in less than 10 minutes, to quickly satisfy that sweet tooth.
If you have never made No Bake Oatmeal Cookies, where have you been? These no bake cookies are a regular in the treat rotation at our house. We love these easy no bake cookies because they are quick to make, use simple ingredients and my favorite; my kids are getting pretty good at making these all by themselves.
All you need are 7 ingredients to make these simple cookies, and they are perfect for hot summer days, because they can be made right on the stovetop. No need to turn on the oven and heat up the house to make these delicious cookies.
How to make No Bake Cookies
The process to make these cookies is so easy. Follow my quick steps and instructions and you will have treats on your tongue in no time.
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine the butter, sugar, cocoa and milk. Bring this mixture to a boil and allow to boil for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Take the pot from the stove and stir in the peanut butter, vanilla and oats.
- Scoop the cookies out onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Two spoons can be use to scoop the cookie dough and drop onto the baking sheet, or use a cookie scoop.
Easy No Bake Cookies
Now that you have got the cookies scooped and on the baking sheet, sit back and put your feet up. All you have to do now is wait until the cookies cool and the chocolate sets. Depending on the temperature in your home, this can take as little as 10 minutes.
To speed up the process and get those cookies in your belly faster, the sheet pan can be placed in either the refrigerator or the freezer until the chocolate hardens and is set.
No Bake Cookies Recipe
If you are looking for other Family Friendly meals or desserts follow along with me on YouTube or Facebook where I share simple recipes to help you with Feeding Your Fam! Make sure to subscribe so you will be notified each time I post a new video!
Tried it and just loved it? Leave me a rating! I would love to hear how it turned out for you! Or even snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @feedingyourfam or #feedingyourfam so I can see what you made!
No Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- 5 tbsp butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups regular oats
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and add in the sugar, cocoa powder and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes, until cooled and set.
- 1/2 c shredded coconut
- 1/4 c chopped nuts
- 1/4 c dried fruit
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are with 7 simple ingredients and are ready in just 10 minutes. Satisfy that sweet tooth!!