The ultimate breakfast sandwich is a biscuit with bacon egg and cheese. This has to be one of our favorite weekend breakfasts. This Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit sandwich is the perfect way to start any day!!
What you need to make a breakfast sandwich
- Biscuits– we always make this simple homemade biscuit recipe for this breakfast sandwich, but you can use the canned biscuits as well if you prefer.
- Eggs– Scrambled eggs how we prepare eggs for this sandwich. I usually plan just 1 egg per person for these biscuit sandwiches.
- Cheese– any variety works, but the classic is a nice slice of cheddar cheese
- Bacon– the good stuff
Simple Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich
To make this simple breakfast sandwich start by preparing the biscuits and the bacon since they take the most time to prepare.
A simple tip for cooking a lot of bacon at once is to place your bacon on a parchment or foil lined baking sheet and bake in a 400ºF oven for about 15 minutes, or until it is cooked to your liking. We have a few differing opinions on how bacon should be cooked around our house. Some like it a little soft and others prefer it crunchy.
While the biscuits and bacon are cooking go ahead and prepare the eggs for the sandwich in a skillet.
Once all of your sandwich pieces are complete you are ready to make the breakfast sandwich of your dreams. Layer up the cheese, eggs and bacon inside the warm biscuits. This makes for a beautiful start to any day. Enjoy!!
Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich
- 1 biscuit recipe
- 6 eggs
- 12 bacon slices
- 6 cheese slices
- Cook biscuits according to recipe instructions. Prepare and cook bacon to your liking.
- While the biscuits and bacon are cooking prepare the eggs by frying in a skillet or scrambling.
- Prepare sandwiches by slicing biscuits in half and layering cheese, eggs and bacon inside.