Looking for a simple appetizer the whole fam will love? Cream Cheese Ranch Dip is a tasty combination of softened cream cheese, sour cream, ranch seasoning and cheddar cheese. This easy appetizer always has everyone coming back for more.
Cream Cheese Appetizer
Softened cream cheese makes such a delicious appetizer base. We love this recipe because it is easy to make, only has just 6 ingredients, comes together quick and is always a huge hit.
Using a ranch seasoning packet to make this recipe adds the perfect amount of seasoning and flavor to this simple appetizer.
Can Ranch and Cream Cheese Dip Be Made Ahead?
This dip is easy to make a day, hours or even minutes before you will need it. If you are making a day ahead, be sure to keep in an air tight container in the refrigerator and add extra bacon and green beans as garnish before serving.
The flavors in this dip become even more intense the longer it has to sit before serving, so it is perfectly fine to make the day before.
Tips for Making Cream Cheese Dip
- use cream cheese that is room temperature, the cream cheese will be soft and super easy to mix with the other ingredients.
- allow the sour cream to come to room temperature as well to help smoothly mix
- grate your own cheddar cheese, it really does have more flavor than the pre-shredded bagged cheese
How to Store Ranch Dip
When stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator, this dip will be good for up to 4 days.
Other Appetizers We Love:
If you are looking for other Family Friendly meals or desserts follow along with me on YouTube or Facebook where I share simple recipes to help you with Feeding Your Fam! Make sure to subscribe so you will be notified when a new recipe is shared.
Cream Cheese Ranch Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream room temperature
- 1½ cups sharp cheddar shredded
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 8 pieces cooked bacon crumbled
- 3 green onions green part only, sliced
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, sour cream, cheese and ranch seasoning until combined.
- Fold in the bacon and green onions.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Nutrition facts are just an estimate
- this dip can also be served warm, bake at 375º F for 10-15 minutes until bubbly.