This Easy Hot Bacon Cheddar Cheese Dip is a delicious combination of cream cheese, sour cream, greek yogurt, shredded cheeses, garlic salt, cayenne, green onions and of course, bacon!!
Hot Cheese Dip Recipes
Let’s be real, how can anyone say no to bacon and hot bubbling cheese?? Or maybe, I’m the one that’s in the wrong, because those are two things I just can’t say NO to. This Hot Bacon Cheddar Cheese Dip is seriously so easy to make and done in 15 minutes!! You will be party bound in no time!!
Cook Bacon in the Microwave
Just a simple tip to star off this one. While the cheese dip warms up in the oven, I like to cook my bacon in the microwave. Simply place 4-5 slices on a plate, cover with a paper towel and cook for about 1 minute per slice. Don’t worry, your house will still smell like bacon when this is done.
Hot Bacon Cheddar Cheese Dip Ingredients
Just a few simple ingredients are needed to make this the most tasty dip of your weekend or weeknight if you like to partay!!
- Cream Cheese
- Greek Yogurt
- Sour Cream
- Garlic Salt
- Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheeses
- Crackers, tortilla chips, potato chips, a spoon for eating right out of the platter!
How to Make Bacon Cheese Dip Ahead
Now, just a few tips if you are making this ahead. This can definitely be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. Just remove while the oven heats up and bake it for 20-25 minutes. You could also combine the ingredients and put in your slow cooker on low for 2 hours, sprinkle with the crispy bacon just before serving.
Let me know if you give this a recipe a try, or what your favorite dip choices are!
Hot Bacon Cheddar Cheese Dip Recipe
Hot Bacon Cheddar Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup Plain, nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne
- 2 Green Onions, chopped greens only
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, greek yogurt, shredded cheeses, garlic salt, cayenne and green onions. With a wooden spoon, stir until well combined.
- Pour cheese mixture into a small casserole dish or 9 inch round pie pan. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until bubbling and cheese and began to turn golden brown on top.
- While dip is baking in the oven the bacon can be cooked in the microwave. Place 4-5 pieces of bacon on a plate and cover with a paper towel, cook for 1 minute per slice or until desired doneness.
- Remove bubbling hot cheese dip from the oven and sprinkle with crumbled bacon. Serve with crackers, crusty bread or vegetables.
Other Appetizer Recipes