Easy pork tenderloin recipe cooked in one pan in a creamy paprika sauce.
Does your fam love cooked pork tenderloin? We love it! Pork tenderloin cooks up quickly, like chicken, and can be easily be paired with so many sauces or flavors.
The creamy paprika sauce in this recipe reminds me of a curry sauce. This recipe is super easy to make, is cooked in one pan and is bursting with flavors. Your tastebuds will be on a flavor trip.
The pork tenderloin is cut into small pieces, tossed with flour and then browned to make crispy pork tenderloin pieces.
Ingredients for Pork Tenderloin Recipe
This is the best pork tenderloin recipe, it takes just a few ingredients and comes together in less than 30 minutes. Talk about the perfect dinner! To make this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
Full ingredient measurements and recipe instructions can be found in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin
The steps to make this recipe for pork tenderloin is really easy to make and comes together quick. Start by prepping and cooking the tenderloin pieces and then make the cream sauce. Let’s walk through the simple steps with a few tips.
Step 1: start by preparing the pork tenderloin by slicing off any excess fat pieces and the silver skin with a really sharp knife it you need to. Next, cut the pork into one inch pieces.
Step 2: combine the flour, salt, paprika and black pepper and toss with the pieces of pork tenderloin.
Step 3: cook the pork pieces in a large skillet, like this enameled cast iron pan. Melt the butter and add in the pork pieces and cook on all sides until it is browned, about 2-3 minutes.
Step 4: add in the garlic and cook and stir with the pork still in the pan for about 30 seconds
Step 5: lastly, pour the cream into the pan and bring to a boil, turn down the heat to medium low and simmer for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sauce thickens.
Tips and Tricks
This one pan pork tenderloin recipe comes together quick and will be perfect every time with these simple tips.
- make sure the pork is cooked to the right temperature. Pork should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145º F, this can easily be checked with an instant read thermometer.
- cook the cream over a low temperature to be sure to not burn the cream as it cooks
- serve this pork tenderloin over egg noodles, rice or with pita bread
How to Store
If you have leftover pork tenderloin, place into an air tight container and keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
To reheat, cook on 50 percent power in the microwave until heated through. The lower power will help the cream from splitting when cooking in the microwave.
More Pork Tenderloin Recipes
If you are looking for other Family Friendly meals or desserts follow along with me on YouTube or Facebook where I share simple recipes to help you with Feeding Your Fam! Make sure to subscribe so you will be notified each time I post a new video!
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Tried it and just loved it? Leave me a rating! I would love to hear how it turned out for you! Or even snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @feedingyourfam or #feedingyourfam so I can see what you made!
Pork Tenderloin Recipe in a Paprika Cream Sauce
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- egg noodles for serving
- parsley optional
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add pork to flour mixture and toss to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add pork and cook until browned on all sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in garlic and cook, stirring for 30 seconds.
- Pour in cream and simmer for 5-7 minutes until thick.
- Serve with noodles and fresh parsley.
- Nutrition facts are just an estimate
- serve over cooked noodles, rice or with pita bread