Raspberry Balsamic Glazed Chicken
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Raspberry Balsamic Glazed Chicken is layers of sweet and savory flavors. Just a few simple ingredients make this a flavorful and simple meal! This is an easy chicken recipe full of robust flavors that you will come back to over and over again.
Looking for other delicious chicken dinner recipes? Check out my recipes for Marry Me Chicken, Cooking Frozen Chicken or Oven Baked Chicken Thighs
Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
We are in love with this easy Raspberry Balsamic Chicken! Get this awesome recipe ready and on the table in under 20 minutes. We love to serve it over rice with a side of broccoli or asparagus. Weeknights can be so crazy with all of our kids’ activities, parent meetings, walking the dog…..and so much more!! Easy meals like this one are a lifesaver!!
This is the recipe that I showcased on a local TV show, you can check out that segment and how I made this recipe here.
How to make Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
I’ll try to make this short and sweet, just like this recipe!! You just need 8 simple ingredients, things you probably already have in your pantry, cupboards and refrigerator!! You’ve got this…let’s get started.
- Start by trimming and preparing the chicken. Season with salt and pepper
- In a cast iron skillet or saute pan over medium heat, add olive oil and allow to heat up until it moves easily in the pan. Add in the seasoned chicken and cook on both side for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add in another tablespoon of olive oil and saute the chopped onion until transparent.
- Combine the balsamic vinegar and raspberry preserves.
- Pour into the skillet and deglaze the bottom of the pan by scrapping with a wooden spoon
- Simmer the sauce until it thickens a little and add back in the chicken.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through (165ºF internal temperature). I like to use an instant read thermometer to test the temperature.
- Add the basil and serve!
Ingredients Needed for Balsamic Chicken
All you need to make this chicken are the following simple ingredients, go take a look around, you’ve most likely already got these. What you will need for the Raspberry Balsamic Chicken Recipe is the following:
- chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- chopped onion
- balsamic vinegar
- raspberry preserves
- fresh basil leaves
Storing Cooked Chicken
If you are making extra, or have leftover chicken, store the remaining in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat chicken in the microwave, in a pan over medium heat, or in the air fryer or oven at 375º F for 10-15 minutes until heated through.
This chicken recipe can also be frozen in a zip top freezer bag or air tight container for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before reheating.
Raspberry Balsamic Chicken Recipe
If you are looking for other Family Friendly meals or desserts follow along with me on YouTube or Facebook where I share simple recipes to help you with Feeding Your Fam! Make sure to subscribe so you will be notified each time I post a new video!
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Tried it and just loved it? Leave me a rating! I would love to hear how it turned out for you! Or even snap a photo and tag me on Instagram @feedingyourfam or #feedingyourfam so I can see what you made!
Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 3 tbsp fresh basil, sliced
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat up 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Cook the chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan. Add in the last tablespoon of olive oil and saute chopped onions until transparent.
- Combine the balsamic vinegar and raspberry preserves. Pour into the pan with the onions. Using a wooden spoon deglaze the bottom of the pan.
- Simmer the balsamic and raspberry for 3-5 minutes until thickened.
- Add back in the chicken and cook it to 165ºF. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve.
Raspberry Balsamic Chicken is a quick and easy 30 minute meal that has robust flavors from the vinegar and raspberry preserves. This is a dinner recipe that is perfect for a quick weeknight meal or make it to impress your friends and family.