Ravioli Lasagna is a super easy way to make a quick lasagna like dish in just 30 minutes. This ravioli lasagna recipe is layers of sauce, cheesy ravioli pasta, spinach and of course cheese. Lasagna ravioli is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or makes a big dish for feeding the fam and some friends.
For ravioli lasagna look for a ravioli that is filled with cheese. For this recipe I used a triple cheese ravioli. This makes for a ton of cheesy flavor in each bite of lasagna. If you prefer, you can also use a meat ravioli or even mushroom.
The ravioli can be either fresh or frozen since they will be cooked before placing in the lasagna dish, just be sure to follow the cooking directions on the package. It usually will only take about 3-5 minutes for the ravioli to cook. You can tell it is done when it floats to the top of the boiling water.
How to make Lazy Lasagna with Ravioli
Just like lasagna, this recipe is made with layers of sauce, pasta, cheese and spinach. To start, grease a 9 z 13 inch baking dish. Spoon about 1/3 cup of marinara sauce onto the bottom of the pan. Place a layer of cooked ravioli across the top of the sauce, making a solid layer of pasta.
On top of the pasta, spread some of the frozen spinach across the top of the pasta. Sprinkle liberally with grated mozzarella cheese. Spoon on another layer of sauce on top of the cheese.
Repeat the layers until the pasta is about 1/2 inch from the top of the pan. On the last layer of cheese add 1/2 cup of grated parmesan.
Cover the pan with foil and bake in a 400ºF oven for 15-20 minutes, remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cheese on top is golden and bubbly.
Ravioli Lasagna Recipe
- 20 oz cheese ravioli
- 24 oz spaghetti sauce
- 10 oz frozen spinach
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish
- Cook ravioli according to package instructions.
- Spoon and spread 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of prepared baking dish. Layer a single layer of ravioli on top of the spaghetti sauce.
- Top the ravioli with another layer of sauce, then some of the frozen spinach and mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers until ravioli is gone, or pasta is about 1/2 inch from the top of the pan. On the last layer add the parmesan cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, until sauce is bubbling. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cheese on top is golden.
Ravioli Lasagna is a super easy way to make a quick lasagna like dish in just 30 minutes. This ravioli lasagna recipe is layers of sauce, cheesy ravioli pasta, spinach and of course cheese.